Monday 15 November 2010

Why

Why am I writing this?

Why should you read this?

Because I am a normal person who has an average life with a family. I am not a scientist. I am not a politician. I am not doing this to achieve world domination.

Because I want to see change.

Because I am trying to learn about what the entire global community are doing to lower emmissions and be more energy efficient.

I have strong beliefs, but I am open to change, I am prepared to learn new things and shape my views accordingly.

Because there are millions of people just like me across the world - no PHD, no £100,000 per annum job, not involved in politics, who just want to see what is happening across the world and make their own minds up and if I can help by finding out some information (apologies for my comments on the info) then that is a good enough reason for me to write this and for you to read it.

No comments:

Post a Comment