Sunday 14 November 2010

what a fantastic day

Although I have missed the other half today I have had a truly fantastic day.
I have managed to get all the cleaning done, beds changed etc, then got dogs out on a nice walk with the kids (1 on a scooter and 2 in a double buggy) have sent off an email mailshot to estate agents offering my services (could do with more work, so heres hoping) got dinner in the over, went to church and took Dave and Guinness to dog agility class - grandparents babysitting (thank you!)

Agility was fantastic, thoroughly enjoyed it although me and the dogs are filthy and my muscles are screaming - but its a good way to keep fit and the guinness hasn't been for 3.6 years and went straight back over and on every piece of equipment like he had never been away. Dave is getting better - it was only his 6th lesson and he is still a puppy but it's really nice to see him coming on so well. Dave is still only a puppy (little jack russell) so he is only learning at the moment but he really enjoys it and gives him something to think about - he's curled up in his bed right now snoring so I think he may be tired.

Off to dish up dinner before getting my daughter to start her homework but all in all a really lovely, family active sunday.

No comments:

Post a Comment