Wednesday 24 November 2010

General.

Am feeling quite positive today - the 3 year old is a playschool (where is finally starting to behave), 8 year old at school and I have now had 6 nights undisturbed sleep - might not sound like a lot but when you have not had more than one night undisturbed over the course of 3 years its fantastic!

Have got the day off work today and have been good and spent the morning getting organised, lodging new addresses with Landmark ready for work tomorrow and doing that dreaded task of chasing invoices. I like to get "ahead" of myself where possible - it means that the clients get a quick turnaround from access to a property to receipt of the EPC and that is very important to me. I am very glad that I have been able to continue with being a self employed DEA (although it has been and is a struggle sometimes) because I was talking to a gentleman yesterday who because of unpaid invoices and lack of work has had to quit being a DEA - he simply cannot afford to do the job anymore.

I have also arranged a babysitter (grandparents - thank you!) and am off to my husbands mess function next week - very excited have never been able to go before, although am now nervous about what to wear (can't believe I said that - but don't want to show the other half up and need to be correctly dressed). Any ideas? I don't think it is a ball gown kind of function but the men are in suits so need to be smart - definitely not a Saturday night out with the girls kind of outfit from what I can understand.

Its been so cold overnight that there is ice on all the cars and on all the roofs in my street - its one of those times when you can clearly see who has insulated their lofts - those that melt quickly that's your heat and money heading skywards!

No comments:

Post a Comment