Friday 5 November 2010

Channel 4 last night.

I watched the programme on channel 4 last night - where the Green Party have gone wrong. I didn't think that I would like it but I admit I was fascinated by it.
How the movement started off and how the first real protest/rally sparked off all the large groups - Green Peace etc.

But they were all saying something very interesting and to my mind very simple - you can't be afraid to change your mind if new facts come to light.

There is global warming - you just have to talk to anyone over the age of 60 and ask what it was like when they were growing up, the normal reply is ooh we had proper seasons we did, and the snow was up past your knees (its what my grandma always says to me). Its not like that now - at the minute the seasons are all over the place so we know something has changed.

On a simple EPC if the recommendations were followed the house would put out 10 tonnes of CO2 less than it does now - imagine if all of the properties in the world had an EPC - how much CO2 could we save by doing that?

No comments:

Post a Comment