Thursday 21 October 2010

Why me?

I am very happy today as another self employed DEA has asked me to look after his work while he is away. This is a big compliment as far as I am concerned - another DEA thinks that I am professional enough and that I carry my work out to a high enough standard to be able to look after his clients.

In this current climate DEAs are fiercely competitive and guard their clients - I know that I am always determined that I do the best job possible and keep to a 24hr turnaround to try and keep my clients happy. So for someone else to ask me to look after their clients makes me feel very good.

I always say to prosepective clients that " I am not going to insult your intelligance by saying that I will offer you the cheapest price you have ever seen for your EPC work - what I am going to offer is my personal and highly professional service.
 
I have worked as a DEA since 2008 and have built up a client list based upon:
1. my 24hr turnaround
2. my professional approach to the work.
3. the fact that I provide floor plans.
4. My understanding of the business due to the fact that I have worked as an estate agent and know and understand your requirements.
5. Competitive pricing.
6. Flexible appointments - evenings, weekends and bank holidays."
 
Maybe its because I am honest and would never steal a client or maybe its because I have high standards and a 24hour turnaround but the one thing I do know is that its a huge honour to be asked and I really appreciate it.

No comments:

Post a Comment