Thursday 28 October 2010

Ok the UK have EPCs whats everyone else have?

I have been having a look online today to see what is other countries are doing to reduce the carbon footprint.

I have found that on average, every American is responsible for about 22 tons of carbon dioxide emissions every year, according to statistics compiled by the United Nations but there is no EPC or similar type of survey in the US according to my searches.

I looked at several other countries to see what they had that was similar to the EPC and again couldn't find anything. Maybe it is the way I am searching or the words I put in the search engine but surely other countries should have something similar to the EPC to help reduce the carbon footprint of commercial and domestic properties.

I only hope that if they do take up the EPC in USA and other countries that they put a cap on the training providers! And I can always hope that I might get invited over to demonstrate the value of the EPC!

No comments:

Post a Comment