Sunday 31 October 2010

Promoting the EPC

I was feeling a little nostalgic this morning and have had a look at the live web chat I did with Mumsnet to promote EPCs and DEAs.(this is the link if you want a lookwww.mumsnet.com/onlinechats/charlotte-lawrance) 

I can't honestly believe how much I typed or answered during the session although it was immense fun and I think very worthwhile. If this industry is to get the recognition it deserves then DEAs need to promote how worthwhile the EPC is and make everyone aware of how it should be done and what happens. Nowadays people know what service to expect from solicitors and estate agents and I feel it is as important that they know what to expect from a DEA - thats why I put the code of conduct up on this blog.

Have got a very busy family day today - decorating for Halloween and agility with Dave the puppy so am going to keep this post short and sweet, hope everyone has a fantastic day x 

No comments:

Post a Comment