Monday 24 January 2011

Thoughts whilst pedalling.

To try and get fitter so that I can run around after the children and control Dave (the dog) better at agility I have an exercise bike in the conservatory. I sit there, looking out over the garden (when oh when will it be time to mow the lawn again - I miss it) and think/plot.

Today I have thought of a way to promote ECO awareness, EPCs and my business all in one fell swoop! Not quite sure if its going to work though but I can hope. The idea is a colouring/drawing competition in the local primary schools in my area. The winner will get a very very large easter egg, 2nd and 3rd prize will get a smaller easter egg.
The children will have to draw their idea of an eco house, the best 15 will be selected from the entries and then voted for via my company page on facebook.

Obviously the children will get a prize if they win, and hopefully it will encourage more eco awareness in the children. Its going to take me a couple of weeks to set it up and get it organised properly but am really looking forward to doing it now.

Not a bad thought really when I was pedalling away!

No comments:

Post a Comment